Monday 24 July 2017

REVIEW: The One

Book: The One
Author: Kiera Cass

Brief Synopsis

The moment is fast approaching! Will America become a Two or a One? Mrs. America Leger or Princess America Schreave? If not America, who will win the prince and the crown?

My Review

I'm sorry, this one is not my favourite. Reading this book was a weird combination of not-enjoying-the-lagging-middle and I'll-just-read-one-more-chapter-but-I'm-lying-to-myself. I am actually quite disappointed with the overall feel of this one; there were moments where America and Maxon were completely out of character, and although the ending was enough to make me want to read the last two books, there are things Kiera Cass has done that I won't be able to forgive anytime soon, if at all.

Rating: 3 / 5
Would I read again? Yes
Would I recommend? If you loved The Elite, you may as well finish the trilogy!

For a spoiler-filled review, please check out my Wordpress.

1 comment:

  1. I read this one aaaaaaggggess ago and really liked it. This is such a fun, fast paced trilogy!
    Megan @ http://wanderingsofabookbird.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete