Saturday 22 July 2017

24in48 - Hour Zero

Now that it's officially past midnight PST, I am officially beginning 24in48! ... in a few hours, because my eyes are already starting to fade. But for now, let me post the Hour Zero survey (condensed version) I filled out three hours ago:

1. Where in the world are you reading from this weekend? British Columbia

2. Have you done the 24in48 readathon before? No, this is my first time!

3. Where did you hear about the readathon? I found out about it through googling "reading challenges", and then someone on Facebook reminded me to sign up.

4. What book are you most excited about reading this weekend? Probably The Battle of the Olympians, because that means I'll be on my third book of the weekend!

5. Tell us something about yourself. My name is Kaitlyn, I'm a 23-year-old university student, studying English to become a high school teacher.

6. Remind us where to find you online this weekend. My blogs, my Instagram, and my Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment