Friday 21 July 2017

24 in 48

I'm trying out another readathon! 24 in 48 is happening in just a few hours ... or maybe it's already happening where you are. I'm going by Pacific Standard Time.

The goal is, from 12:01AM on July 22nd to 11:59PM on July 23rd, to read for 24 out of those 48 hours! I'm personally aiming for 12 hours. I'll try to post periodic updates on my Instagram, but for my blogs I'm planning on making end-of-the-day posts.

I was hoping to have a copy of A Court of Thorns and Roses to read for this readathon, but I'm still in the hold line at my library. Instead, I'll be reading the last two books of The Selection series. If I finish those, then I'll start reading the last two books of the Percy Jackson series.

If you haven't signed up, I think there's still time! Come join me in this crazy quest!

No comments:

Post a Comment